Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Krista's Shower



It's late but I thought I'd post some photos of Krista's shower we had for her here at my house on Saturday, the 7th of June.
















It was really fun and I think everyone had a good time. I didn't stress out too much mostly because I worked on it for days in advance but hey, at least, there wasn't much to be done the day of!
We played some games (thanks to Kirsten) - we paired up and turned a roll of toilet paper into a baby bonnet and diaper and we puffy painted on 2 little onesies and Krista got to taste baby food and guess what it was.

I am amazed what they make now - entire dinners in a jar! You can see by the photos, she didn't care much for them.


We ate - fruit salad, cheese & crackers and strawberry cheesecake - and Krista opened gifts. It was great fun and so nice to get to know Krista's family better!

2 comments:

Gruntled Minion said...

Hey mom! Just wanted to let you know that we started a blog too. Its http://flynnandkrista.blogspot.com/

Talk to you later!

david santos said...

Excellent post. Good persons and nice colors.
Hapy day